Tuesday 15 September 2009

New Moon Trailer #3 is OUT!

I'm a fan of the Twilight Saga... who isn't? (Ok, don't answer that!) I haven't come across a vampire series that I have liked since picking up Anne Rice's 'Interview With A Vampire'. I heard about Twilight through some girly mag's book and movies review. Since I was planning a long trip I decided to put the movie on my iTouch. *Gasp*

So, while waiting 5 hours at the less than efficient immigration department in Malaysia, I managed to finish the movie. Even through the tiny screen, the characters, scenery and mood just jumped out at me. I loved it. Bought the book as a box set and now I am waiting for New Moon to come out in the cinemas.

New Moon is in my opinion the weakest book in the series. I understand how Stefenie Meyer wanted to potray Bella's angst and pain but sometimes I thought it went on for too long. I also didn't particularly like the focus of over half the book on Jacob. Bring back Edward was what I was thinking! The book turned movie I am most looking forward to though, is Breaking Dawn.

So here are some of the trailers you can find on YouTube including their latest one with Dakota Fanning gone crazy with raccoon eyes.

The Twilight Saga: New Moon Official Trailer


The Twilight Saga: New Moon Official Trailer #3

No comments: