Friday 4 September 2009

Hobnobs with Dark Chocolate - Droooool!

McVitie's has always made excellent oat biscuits. Not being a fan of oats, I was introduced to their sweeter version, chocolate covered Hobnobs. The chocolate is only on one side similar to the digestive biscuits you see in supermarkets but now they have truly edged up on their product!

You can now get Hobnobs with DARK CHOCOLATE! Talk about a big yum in every bite! I discovered them back in uni and used to have them with a hot cup of tea or Milo (a kind of hot chocolate drink very popular in Asia and Australia). The best way to eat them is to dunk them very quickly into to your tea or hot chocolate but mind you, only dip as much as you would bite off as they get soggy rather quickly. LOVELY!

The dark chocolate version only makes it all the more richer and isn't too bitter... they really got this one right! A very satisfied customer. Unfortunately, I could only lug 2 in my suitcase as I had lots of other stuff in my bag. Like a chorizo, which I will explain later when I blog about my trip to Borough Market. Oh and the annoying thing was, after I bought it at Sainsbury's, my friend found it in Tesco's for Buy 1 Get 1 Free. Don't you hate it when that happens???

(I actually have an image to upload but for some reason it is not loading from a url. I will have to reupload it later from a different source)

1 comment:

Van said...

OMG give me some now! haha