Saturday 12 September 2009

Making a Lover 애인 만들기 Piano Sheets - SS501 (Boys Over Flowers/꽃보다男子)

Well it's certainly been some time since I have posted music sheets. Listening to the Boys Over Flowers (꽃보다男子) soundtrack recently inspired me to post one of my favourite songs on the OST which is Making a Lover (애인 만들기), one of 2 songs by SS501 on the OST. I think having Kim Hyun Joong on the cast really does help the other 3 to boost their exposure.

No music notes are missing so the scan was good. I couldn't help but post some gratuitous photos of Kim Hyun Joong as Yoon Ji Hoo as well. These pics are from the piano book.

Page 1

Page 2
Page 3
Page 4

Page 5
I read somewhere that he has had his nose done. Not sure how true that is but his teeth have definitely had been whitened. I am not sure about some of his wardrobe choices though. Like the navy and white polka dot scarf with the outfit in the first picture!


Must not forget Gu Jun Pyo

Very stylish here

6 comments:

Unknown said...

hi, do you have the last page for making a lover?

Unknown said...

if you do, could you please send it to my email? i need it for my piano lesson.
my email: vlnptrchsndy@gmail.com
thanks

Gerry said...

I didn't notice the last page was missing. Thanks for telling me. I've uploaded it.

Anonymous said...

if i'm not mistaken Kim Hyung Joon is the other member of SS501 rite? (also known as baby)
The one in the BOF is Kim Hyun Joong..is it?
:-)

Gerry said...

Oops! You're right. Rectified.

Anonymous said...

Hi! Can you please upload Lee Min Ho's My Everything music sheets?

Thank you!