Sunday 6 September 2009

Bird's Eye Fish Fingers with a twist!

Last weekend I was visiting my aunt in Brussels. I arrived about 11am and when I got to her place, I was suitably hungry. When I had visited her in Paris some 13 years ago, she made me fish fingers and I remember it well because as a student, fish fingers were a premium!


I made a request for fish fingers again when she asked what I would like to eat. So my first meal were these delicious fish fingers that were crunchy on the outside and soft and gooey on the inside. Why gooey? Well they had a creamy filling on the top of the fish. You can get them at Carrefour.

Shame I forgot what they were called but I'm pretty sure they were by Birds Eye

She also had two side by side deep fryers... among a plethora of other cooking and baking products that would put Delia Smith (is she still around?) to shame!

2 comments:

Van said...

OMG that sounds freaking good!

Gerry said...

Oh YEAH!