Saturday 22 August 2009

Marmite Rice Cakes... What will they come up wth next?

I love Sainbury's. I will say it again, I love Sainbury's! Wide aisles and plenty of choice. Not only did I find my usual favourites, I came across something that I can't wait to sink my teeth into and find out how it passed the food tasting department of Best Foods or Unilever as is the proper owner of the trademark.

MARMITE RICE CAKES!


Or should I say Marmite flavoured rice cakes. That's going to be an interesting combination. The bland taste of rice cakes combined extremely salty and strange overpowering savoury taste of marmite. I will try to keep my verdict of how it is a snack to a minimum number of words later. Now's not the right time for me to eat it. It's barely 8am on Saturday and I'm jetlagged.

No comments: