Sunday 5 April 2009

Gee by Girls Generation

I am not really into girl groups especially those formed by record producers (is that what we call them now or Music Executives?) ala Stock Aiken Waterman but I must say that there was always one that I liked in the each of the last two decades. 80's was Bananarama... they won over the Bangles who only had one song that I really liked and that's everyone's favourite "Eternal Flame".

The 90's it was the Spice Girls. Their songs are a Karaoke/Noraebang favourite of mine! Due to their limited singing abilities and narrow vocal range, their songs are perfect for untalented singers like me!

A K-pop girl group called Girls Generation has recently released a new mini album. They are collection of like 10 girls (not sure on the actual number but however many it is it is at least 5 too many for a group) called They are all 귀여워서 죽겠어요! (so cute). I am sure they would make a nice collectible Barbie series. Anyway, their song 'Gee' is really catchy and I keep humming the song after hearing it. Does it stick to you too?

No comments: