Sunday 8 November 2009

Stand by Me - Shinee (Music Sheets) from Boys Over Flowers OST

Finally had some more time to bend my very popular Boys Over Flowers piano book. Here's another song that I like. Also saw Shinee winning some award last night. No idea what award it was but it was right after the SS501 performance. Have you SEEN Hyung Joon's hairstyle??? It's like an overused mop and he looks like an ahjumma! I think his hairstyle in the UR Man video was the best.

Page 1

Page 2

Page 3

Page 4

7 comments:

.olivia said...

thanks!!
by the way,i met an online shop in indonesia which sell many korean import item..
i've bought the music book from the shop,i'm so happy..
thank you for sharing the sheets..

anyway,i know what show is it,it's music bank right?!coz i watch it too,hahaha..
ss501's new album were really great..i love all the songs,compared to shinee's new songs..but i don't like jung hyoon's hair in the album photos..

Gerry said...

Glad you found the music books. They aren't easy to come by so it's always nice to find music sheets for songs that you like. I think you are right, it was Music Bank.

Anonymous said...

i really love this. Thank you :P:D:D. Nice to meet yah

안녕하세요 said...

i really love it. thank you
nice to meet yah :D

Anonymous said...

thanks!!
thanks for uploading these scores the truth is that I looking for scores of SHINee long. As much I love SHINee and here in Spain is a bit hard to get these scores I thank you

Anonymous said...

Is there any violin or viola parts for this? I wanted to make a cover for this with my friend on piano and me on violin and/or viola.

Gerry said...

I have not seen the music sheets for the violin or viola.