Saturday 14 March 2009

Found another Hair Salon in Itaewon

Recently I posted a review on finding a hair salon with an English speaking stylist in Seoul. I found one in Itaewon called Green Turtle which above the Coffee Bean opposite Hamilton Hotel. I'm glad to say that I've found another one! It's a part of a chain and it's called Hair4U. I've added a link but it's all in Korean.

Hair4U is cheaper charging only KRW10,000 for Men's cut and KRW20,000 - KRW 25,000 for a Ladies' cut depending on length. It's located in the building behind the Dunkin Donuts on Itaewon Main Street. Walk around the corner from Dunkin Donuts and you will see a stairwell, just head up to the 2nd floor and Hair4U is just there.

Although the place is a little rundown, the people are friendly and speak a little English. I didn't feel as rushed as when I was at the Green Turtle which is a bonus as the last thing I want is to feel stressed when I am getting my hair done. I had a trim and a colour which turned out rather nicely.

Here's a pic of the building where the salon is located. At the top floor is a popular restaurant called Restaurant Terrace.

2 comments:

Matt said...

any idea how late they are open? is there a stylist there named michelle?

Gerry said...

I think the Michelle stylist is the one at the Green Turtle. I don't know how late Hair4U opens but I've seen them operating past 6pm.