Tuesday 29 March 2011

Boys Over Flowers... again?!

I have this habit of going to bed late and every once in awhile, I turn on the tv to numb my mind and what did I come across a few nights ago?  Boys Over Flowers, one of my favourite Korean dramas on the Olive channel.  Although this time it was without English subtitles, I can still remember the gist of what was happening so ended up watching it till the wee hours.  It made me want to dig up the show and watch the whole show again. 

I think there are many fans out there who also enjoyed the drama as evidenced by the amount of hits I get on the piano sheets pages.  Sorry guys, I am not going to scan the pages again or write the notes down for you.  The books are already tearing a little at the binding from the first scan.



Gu Jun Pyo!  Yoon Ji Hoo!  Fighting!

5 comments:

Alice said...

Dear Gerry,

Hi! Nice to meet you here!
I've just finished watching the Boys over Flowers and I love it very much. Besides, I love the songs of the drama. I think you love them too, right?
I notice that you have shared some of the sheet music in your blog and you know what? I love them very much. Thank you so much for sharing the sheet music with those who love them, of course including me. By the way, do you have the sheet music called "별빛 눈물" by 김유경? I think it's called "starlight tears". Do you love it? Would you please post the sheet music of this song or send it to me by email? Thank you so much in advance.

Wish you all the best!

Alice

Anonymous said...

hi~nice to meet u.
i saw ur every posts. that was awsome!. i really happy to that u a enjoying stying in Korea.im also running out blog about hair cut,wave perm ,and hair_die. im planning to update some posts by English a.s.a.p. if you have any qustions about Korea! i might help u. i hope we could have decent comunication and relationship.
icing on the cake!!

ps.sorry about my english .im trying to study !0!

Anonymous said...

^^ THE PERSON UP THERE, YES, I CAN TELL YOU'RE STILL LEARNING ENGLISH, IT'S SUPPOSED TO BE "I'M REALLY HAPPY" OR "I AM REALLY HAPPY" NOT " I REALLY"

deniz said...

i'm one of the boys over flowers' best fan and i finished it a week ago. it was fascinating. i understand that you can't scan the notes again but can you please give me the book's name that you find the notes, please.

deniz

Gerry said...

Please see this post: http://gerrychew.blogspot.com/2009/04/boys-over-flowers-piano-books-are-now.html