Monday 18 May 2009

Once an Apple fan, always an Apple fan

The first computer my brother and I had was an Apple ll. This was back in the days of the green screen, dos, floppy discs the size of panckaes and typing C:/ run to start applications. My family had always had Apple computers back in the 80's. I remember playing Dark Castle with the Mac ll and then later fiddling around with the Macintosh.

Then came the invasion of the PC and the decline of Apple Computing. All that's history now that iPod gave Apple a new lease on life and it has capitalised on that by blowing our mind away with constantly evolving design and usability.

I recently got an iPod Touch as a gift and I am loving it! At first I thought t was the iPhone (which was a little silly as I knew I could not use it in Korea) then I was told it is the iPod Touch. Now I didn't know the Touch had similar functions as the iPhone but it just doesn't have the 'phone' element.

I just want to say that I LOVE IT! Yes I had to put tha in colour, that is how much I like it. I have already converted some .avi files to MP4 to watch on the Touch and it's great! Now I am going to download Skype onto it so I can call and video call with it when I am in a WIFI zone.



Yes it is Super Slim!

No comments: